Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 23, 2011

92 - go to a midnight movie show w/Tracy wearing your jammies

Done 7/15/11

Thank you Tracy for joining me on another mission to celebrate turning 40. And I'm glad we got to see the last two 'Harry Potter' movies together at midnight...only this time I'm glad I'm not going to work later!!!

And thank you Patrick for staying awake the whole time! Even during the hour wait before the start of the movie. I'm glad you realize how cool your mom is for taking you to the midnight show. Granted, I've known her since high school & I already knew about her coolness. FYI...you & your sisters will be invited to the Thanksgiving trick-or-treating group I am trying to get together. Be prepared for an endless supply of candy when you come!

Okay, so cross off one more thing from my list...#92 go to a mightnight movie w/Tracy wearing your jammies. Now, I have to admit I wasn't exactly wearing my jammies...but this still counts, as I was wearing my underwear which technically are my jammies during the summer. And I did have on my awesome slippers!



Now I'm sure all you Harry Potter fans are going to want to know about the movie....go see it! I loved it. I thought it was really well done. I was interested in it the whole way through & it didn't bore me at all. I thought the special effects were brilliant. And no, we didn't see it in 3D. I see no point for 3D other than a higher priced ticket...which is a joke!
My last time going to see a Potter movie with Tracy at midnight was a last minute thing. It wasn't planned at all & luckily I was able to get a ticket. This time Tracy bought the tickets for all of us ahead of time. Good thing...the movie was showing in two theaters at the place we went & both were sold out! She's a smart cookie!
For the hour before the movie started we munched on popcorn & Twizzlers. And we listened to Patrick, Tracy's 10 year old cutie son, get hyped up as he wanted the movie to start 'NOW!'. He was rather amped up about being out so late & of course being in a movie theater at this hour of the night.
We all joked about trying to nap before coming to the movie. I believe between the three of us I might be the only one who actually got some napping done.
So finally the previews start. And they seemed to go on forever!!! FYI...we saw the preview for the 'Twilight' movie. Eh. Not interested. But if the chick is preggo, I just wanna know...does it come out a vampire??? And would the baby bite her during breast feeding & turn her into a vampire?? That would actually be worth going to see!
Previews end...movie immediately starts. No credits, just right into it.
Relax.
I'm not going to give anything away.
No spoilers.
I have to go into a movie fresh without hearing anything about it...so I won't ruin it for others.
I will just say that I loved the movie. I thought it was really well done & it didn't cheat Potter fans.
So with three missions now complete, 37 remain. I hope to pick up the pace & get a few more things done sooner rather than later...but I am enjoying these missions. I am looking forward to whatever ends up being done next....




No comments:

Post a Comment